NOTICE:

This blog will be closing down as of November 1st 2015.

All posts will be moved to my tumblr page:
AshleyAnneReadsThings.com

Please follow me there!

Also, my email address has changed to

ashley@ashleyannereadsthings.com

Thanks lovelies!

~Ashley

Monday, March 31, 2014

Paper Towns- REVIEW

Paper Towns
By John Green
Published October 1st 2008 by Speak
ebook, 320 pages

ISBN: 1101010932

Publisher Description:
When Margo Roth Spiegelman beckons Quentin Jacobsen in the middle of the night--dressed like a ninja and plotting an ingenious campaign of revenge--he follows her. Margo's always planned extravagantly, and, until now, she's always planned solo. After a lifetime of loving Margo from afar, things are finally looking up for Q . . . until day breaks and she has vanished. Always an enigma, Margo has now become a mystery. But there are clues. And they're for Q.
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My thoughts:

This book contained witty, sarcastic, laugh-out-loud entertainment for me. I was repeatedly stopping and re-reading lines to my other half to see if he laughed as much as me. He didn't. But I told him he had to be into the book. 

This is my second John Green book. I loved each of them on different levels and I'm so glad that they are completely different stories. I appreciate Quentin's consistent dedication to Margo even though she clearly wanted nothing to do with him for years.

As he embarks on this journey from Orlando to New York, he only is faced with more questions. Pick this one up as a quick read with an entertaining couple of characters. 
5 Coffee Cup Stars
Finished on March 31, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment