NOTICE:

This blog will be closing down as of November 1st 2015.

All posts will be moved to my tumblr page:
AshleyAnneReadsThings.com

Please follow me there!

Also, my email address has changed to

ashley@ashleyannereadsthings.com

Thanks lovelies!

~Ashley

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

September Read-Along

September Read-Along
with Penguin Loves YA Book Club

I was recently browsing the groups within Goodreads and ran across the Penguin Loves YA Book Club (You can visit their group by clicking on their name above.)

They have a new read-along month and this coming month the book they are reading is
All The Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry. 
Paperback, 288 pages
Published August 19th 2014 by Speak

With that in mind I made a trip to my local independent book store today and was surprised to find this additional along with a few hardcover final copies. I'm a fan of paperback books therefore, I picked up this one. I'm looking forward to digging into this. Feel free to join us! 


Book Description:
Four years ago, Judith and her best friend disappeared from their small town of Roswell Station. Two years ago, only Judith returned, permanently mutilated, reviled and ignored by those who were once her friends and family. Unable to speak, Judith lives like a ghost in her own home, silently pouring out her thoughts to the boy who's owned her heart as long as she can remember--even if he doesn't know it--her childhood friend, Lucas. But when Roswell Station is attacked, long-buried secrets come to light, and Judith is forced to choose: continue to live in silence, or recover her voice, even if it means changing her world, and the lives around her, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment