NOTICE:

This blog will be closing down as of November 1st 2015.

All posts will be moved to my tumblr page:
AshleyAnneReadsThings.com

Please follow me there!

Also, my email address has changed to

ashley@ashleyannereadsthings.com

Thanks lovelies!

~Ashley

Sunday, August 31, 2014

TBR buys of August



This months buys include:
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
The Karma Club by Jessica Brody
Tease by Amanda Maciel

All three reads have been on my TBR list for a while and I look forward to diving into them soon. I was able to find an ARC of Tease at my local independent bookstore, so I'm hoping that the story didn't change much from the ARC to publication. The other two I was able to pick up on Amazon for a good deal. 

I haven't purchased physical books in a while because I'm trying to get into the eBook thing so this is a low count for me this month. However, I try to at least buy a couple a month to put on my bookshelves :)

Have you read any of these books? If so, what the verdict? Any of them I should jump right into?

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment